Friday, April 29, 2011

Hi friends..

I feel as if I have been beat down but I have got back up..AGAIN  :) :) :)

It is 11pm and I should SOOO be sleeping..I have a very crazy weekend ahead..but I have the dryer fluffing so I can get the jeans out and switch laundry and I am eating some BERRY CHEESECAKE ice cream. YUM!

Sam, Mia, and Zach are performing at our church this Sunday night. I don't know if I bragged on here but you know we just started this church about 8? weeks ago now? and they had these auditions awhile ago when we were pretty brand new....Sam and Mia both wanted parts but I had told them to not be sad if they didn't get them BECAUSE we were so new...there have been other children there for a LOOOONG time, ya know???? But my girls got 2 of the 4 "rap" parts :):):) I can't help but be super excited about it :)

so they have final practice tomorrow 9-11:30 and then I am doing a ZUMBA fundraiser for the American Heart Association 11:30-12:30...no pressure on time :P LOL

Sam's NINTH birthday is Sunday :) :) :) :) :) :) I ordered her CLUBHOUSE magazines...SHE LOOOOOVES them...and I ordered it awhile ago hoping it would be here by her birthday so TOMORROW would be a GREAT day for it to come :)

I.am.sore. and will leave this at that. :P

Mike is starting a huge project in the back yard,,,,it is going to be awesome..I wish I was a better, take pictures, and post person. :D

I am super tired and going to call this a night.

LOVES.HUGS.and MORE HUGS :)

1 comment:

  1. Its always good to "hear from you"! I hope Sam, Zach and Mia do great and I can't wait to hear more about the backyard project! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete