Sunday, April 17, 2011

I didn't do, at all, what I thought I would last night...
I played APPLES TO APPLES but while watching A FEW GOOD MEN...
there were sooo many commercials and I was half in a coma and I have seen the movie 1200 times...but I fought to stay awake for it....

THEN as if that wasn't bad enough...mind you ..I know I have to get up in  the morning and get everyone ready for church and I KNOW IT IS GOING TO BE A CRAZY TIRING ZUMBA DAY.....did I go to bed after A Few Good Men?
 NOOO!!!!!! I browse through Netflix and find Dirty Dancing.....
I think to myself " I will just fell asleep on t he sofa" (because THAT is GREAT for my neck and back!) but do I fall asleep???
NOOO!!!! I watched the whole movie!!!

1 am.....1 am and I don't see each other often anymore...and when 6 am came along...I remembered WHY I don't see 1 am anymore....

burning eyes.... :P

oh, and last night..I didn't gather for clothes for this morning...
This morning I gathered clothes for this morning..
My boys need clothes
My girls just need me to do laundry

SOCKS a/k/a nemesis... :P This is the time I want to purchase all sandals that do not require socks. :P

well......I apologize that I seem to keep coming on here and venting....
my Facebook has a reputation to uphold.,...I don't vent on there often. :P LOL

I better boogie.....Love you guys...hope your Sunday is Peaceful! xoxoxxo
well, if you are reading this on Monday-Saturday..I hope ALL YOUR DAYS are peaceful ..no matter the situation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment