Thursday, April 7, 2011

Good Morning Fellow Readers (if I have any left I have been gone so long :P)

I will start off with the " all time over used phrase" I have been busy with ZUMBA :P......really Robbie?????? WOW!!! WE WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED THAT!!!! :P lol

I started my new schedule this week...this morning is the last of my NEW classes...the other two have went well :) Gosh the past two weeks have been a blur.

as always, I really don't have time to sit and tell you all that I want to tell you ...so I will bullet point what I want to tell you about when I get to come back and SIT. for real, SIT.

1.) My knee, groin (I have always thought this a funny word), and Aqua Zumba
2.) What Mike did to me when he was in Orlando
3.) Church and how much I love it and I am starting to "fit in"
4.)Zumba "highs" and Zumba "lows" and how I am constantly struggling to just be "ME"

Obviously you are reading this and I hope that you are smiling....not because of anything I have written but just because....you are soooo special and adored. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! can't wait to hear what you have to say! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete