Saturday, April 9, 2011

OH CRAP A ROBBIE RAMBLE!!!

It is a BEAUTIFUL Saturday afternoon! The sun is out...I am ALL alone in my home! YES! A LOOOOONE.....and I am sooo crabby I am giving myself (as Jodie calls it) an asscrack on my forehead from frowning!!! WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?!?

How are you alone Robbie???

well, I'll tell you..
Samantha is at a birthday party from 2-4:30 with Madeline
Amelia got invited to her Madeline's house at 2 also..and will be home at 6
on the way home from spending a morning with Sophia...my friend calls and OFFERS TO PICK UP ZACH AND SILER at 2!!!!
Which leaves Mike and me...
but Mike is out looking at stone for our backyard, which leaves me
and my Convenient Store Coke and Hersheys Almond bar and my asscrackforehead....   I am so sorry but Jodie made me laugh so hard I about tinkled when she called the wrinkle in her forehead that...I will probably say it at least two more times this week and then I'll stop.:P

SO, really Robbie? You are super abundantly blessed to be home alone and the best you could think of was to get on here and crab about what a crabapple you feel like right now????? and the WORST PART????

This has been a SPOIL ROBBIE TO THE NTH DEGREE WEEKEND!!!

Yesterday..I had a playdate with 3 girls
Last night..I had a ZUMBA playdate with 3 different girls
This morning I spent 3 hours at Sophia's school, mani-pedi, colorwash
Now, I am alone
and tonight...Mike and I are supposed to go eat with another couple..

Maybe this is what spoiled people feel like all the time....cause I do feel like a brat.

My candy bar is gone and almost my whole Coke and I am sure I have worn you down to almost your last nerve with the whine but I will leave you with one amazing cool story..because I have to have a little positive before I go

Last week, I was purging and I came across my Pampered Chef GarlicPress..I have come to terms with the fact that I HATE cooking and if I need garlic, there is minced in a jar garlic...I normally have ZERO problems throwing stuff like that into the Goodwill bag..but for some weird reason, I wanted to give it to someone special..but who wanted it???? I didn't know...so I put it in a drawer and told God I wanted someone to have it. :)

I met this girl a couple weekends ago when I went to Alex's Fine Arts competition...She just had another baby and has quit her fulltime job to stay home so I had told her if she ever wanted to get out to please feel welcome. :)

So I invited her and 2 others over....

I was putting carrots into a small Pampered Chef BatterBowl and one friend says "HEY! I just ordered one of those from Pampered Chef!" and this new girl who I just met said, "I want to order one of their Garlic Presses."

*GASP!!!* I trotted to the drawer with a huge grin and giggle and handed it to her...soooooooo giddy that God is sooo amazing and Cool :) :) :)

ok, I feel better :) Thank you for hearing my vent :)

Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment