Saturday, April 16, 2011

I am sitting in the basement where my computer is
The kids are upstairs SCREAMING !!!
Sometimes it's laughter, sometimes crying..
They are playing karate and it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

I will not assume that Michael is annoyed at me that I chose to come down here instead of staying the midst of all that.

whirlwind.

I want peace.

got my taxes done today.
won't complain.
just know I wanted to cry and had a yucky pit in my stomach for about 20 minutes..maybe 30.
but then, I go back to the Robbie I know.
I have a happy marriage
I have amazing healthy children
we can't take worldly possessions with us
it IS what it is. :P

I have been busy with the tax stuff
I need to work on a party that I chose to get myself into
I have been having steady playdates
which I LOOOOOVE
but ....

okay...hear me out and roll your eyes if you must.

I am already busy busy 3 days a week...
well, kind of 4

right now I am thinking about my friend with 5 children that is a director of two different things...of marketing and of a moms day out....she is busy 5 days a week and still attends church..the kids are all in activities... I really really need to shut my piehole. :P

I am not an organized person.
sometimes I want to be
other times..I think chaos works for me..

I really don't have anything to say

these are the same conversations I have with ya'll everytime I am on here

not sure why I blog anymore. :P

It used to be to vent about my children

but then I realized their business is their business.

soooooooooo......besides ZUMBA, my lack of organization..my hate for cooking, my loooove of a social life and my stumbles with money...

yup..nothing to say. :P

I love my church.
I love my friends.
I love my job.
I love my ZUMBA girls...(they could fall into the friends category but I wanted to do a separate shout out :P)

I haven't had the kind of time I would like to commit to learning new routines.
it wears on me..
but tomorrow...I get to go to a 3 hour training where I am supposed to learn 6 new songs...
EXCITED...I AM!!!

I am thinking Sophia is getting along with her Grandmother right now...
she seems to only be close to me when she hates her.
but I am glad they are getting along
they do live together, after all.

I know that came out of nowhere
Sophia is turning 18 soon.
whooopie right...she can smoke legally now and she's already moved out..soooooo, whatever. it's not how I thought  it would be but it's not about me and again. it is what it is and that's enough of that. :D

Don't you love when you get the raw and unedited side of Robbie? ;p

well, I am thinking I am going to go upstairs...make a pot of coffee...play some APPLES TO APPLES with my beautiful children

get them showered and in bed and get stuff gathered for church tomorrow
and hopefully get quiet time to come pay bills and figure out how to squeeze $$$ for taxes. :D

uh oh!!!! I just heard Mike say "THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!" you know it's enough when he finally hears the commotion that has been surrounding him for a looong time .:P LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment