Wednesday, March 2, 2011

okay...many things accomplished! :D

x-rays picked up, Alex to the Doc (she is fine!), Alex to work...Zach and Siler to playdate...Sam and Mia eating right now and hopefully getting in the shower in the next 3 minutes:P

I FINALLY sent a package to Ava...Guys, I have not corresponded with her since before Christmas!!!!!!! I wanted to send her something for Christmas and didn't..not even a card....I wanted to send her something for her birthday (Jan 12th)..I DID call her but she , I guess, wasn't there?..and Siler opened her chocolates and ate them...I wanted to send her something for Valentine's Day..I bought her a bear that says I love you...really soft and cuddly.....I just mailed the bear and card...I wanted to tell her I am really sorry for being an awful friend...but I know that if a friend said that to me, I would feel awful that they felt guilty..so I didn't..I just told her that I hope she is getting out of her room and socializing with the others at her building and that I loooove her....
I have to quit feeling guilty...could I do more? maybe...but, well, I don't...I don't know what else to say.

I wish she was here, is what I know....

I went to Anne's house..the shut-in here, to cut her hair..and though I love her..it's not Ava...it's Eva's Ava..:P some of you will remember that story..I don't have time to get into it now :)

well.....I better go get the showers going so we can make it to church...and I have to change my jeans because I just ate A LOT of junk food and now the jeans are cutting into my belly and that never feels good :P Will I ever learn? Maybe, maybe not :):):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment