Wednesday, March 2, 2011

hey there :) so many things happen throughout my day that I think "OH! I WANT TO BLOG THAT!!!!" I want to get a fancy phone and blog from it...instead of FACEBOOK :P lol I think you all appreciate me more then my FB peeps. :P

so it is a 3am day...and I have way too much to do today for it to be a 3am day..my eyes are burning :(

I need to go by Urgent Care to get the X-RAYS from Alex's visit on Monday to take them to her orthopedic appt. today..I have to go get her out of school, which doesn't sound like a big deal but it seems these days..ANYTHING I have to do taking the two boys inand out of the van seems like a big deal to me anymore. :(
then sitting at the Ortho with her with the two boys, which they said to expect an hour wait....
then I drive her across town to work and home...it's already hard to stay awake most of the time driving there and back :/...then church tonight..which I have not finished my study...UGH! Only chapter 2 and I am already slacking...

I am so Debbie Downer right now, I apologize :P

well, I guess I better get off here...I know I have good stuff to tell you about how Awesome God is..but just know that He is and I will hopefully find time to tell you more later...(actually, consider me silly if you will..but I almost feel like the super sweet things He has done for me lately are for me to know only :P...so maybe I will keep my mouth shut and pray that you get love pats from God that you KNOW are from Him :))

XOXOXXOXO until another day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment