Thursday, March 10, 2011

I have been having a heavy hearted couple of weeks. The kind where everything is going on with those I love very dearly and I feel guilty for the good in my life...ridiculous, I know..but,TRUE.

Don't get me wrong..I have my own mini pity parties..but nothing compared to the bleeding heart I have for others.

I have heard of more children..YOUNG children having surgerys...eyes, heart...
I have friends with heart attacks, kidney stones,rocky marriages...

but I have a God that has the WHOLE WORLD in His Hands. :) He has plans that only He knows about...Things happen for a reason and for those that LOVE Him and Serve Him....all those things work out for Good :)

so...I am not going to say that my heart is not still heavy....because it is....but I know who to keep my eyes on during this time. :) :) :)

I love you...and I hope that you are not in one of "those situations" at this time....but please know..that I am praying for you, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment