Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday...all the kids back in school.
Zach and Siler only go on Mondays but I love it :)
I taught a ZUMBA class and then I came home and loaded the van with the boys toys and donated them to make money for the school they attend. :)
My friend, the Director of the school, was helping me smuggle the toys into the building.
When I get there...my oldest, Zach, was in the very front room and he saw me immediately...
I am glad I was empty handed :P
My friend just shut their door so we could carry the stuff in.
After school, I picked up Siler first...and when we went to get Zach...Siler saw the toys and said "I HAVE THOSE!!!" with a big smile...
There I am ,smiling really big, "YOU DOOOO????"""
"let's get Zach!" (and praying he doesn't run home to play with the stuff.:P)
So Far, So Good.
As my life goes (and I am not complaining) my front door is revolving.
I get rid of stuff and people give me stuff..so as I am loading my van...a girlfriend stops by and gives the boys a brand new ToyStory Alien Fishing game and gives the girls some Hello Kitty stuff..Old Maid, Dominos, Pencils, Erasers....so the boys were totally excited about their new game and now they are planted in front of the tube while I am typing..soooo, yea. :P

Mike and I ended up going out for a VERY nice dinner Saturday evening. It was sooooo nice to spend that quiet time with him and the meal was YUUUUUUUUUUUM. I got baked Orange Roughy with mushrooms and lemon butter sauce...mmmmm mmmmmm.
Sophia and Alex kept the kids for us...that was very sweet and awesome of them :)

well, I'm going to get for now..I miss the days when I could peacefully sit and type for as long as I felt like it :) lol
do you miss the days when not one paragraph had the word ZUMBA in it??? LOL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment