Friday, March 4, 2011

I put in a notice at one Zumba job and got an e-mail within hours with an offer somewhere else. WOWZA that was COOL!

I have been a total busy body today..

Also, I was thinking about some of my friends that work really hard and I was wondering if they ever take "lazy days"..then when I got to thinking about it..I think I take "work days" here and there. :P

Friday seem to be my "work" day ..I get the laundry done and the trash out and things that I wanted to do all week but didn't...and though the rest of my days cannot be counted as "lazy"..well, whatever.

So I just came downstairs to plug in my mp3 player for my two classes tomorrow morning..I didn't intend on staying but I wanted to say "HI!" and hopefully soon I will come down with a cup of coffee and some quiet time to see what you are all up to. :):):):)

1 comment: