Sunday, January 15, 2012

ingredients I happened to have on hand one morning

took so little time to make

I only prepared for me though...all others were sleeping..

but man it was good to the last bite!

I had asked Mike to start the grill for the chicken..I had just finished my ZUMBA class and needed some protien but I didn't have a clue what else to have with it.... ended up making Texas Cavier (Mike LOOOOVES it) and threw some beans with it on tortillas and it was really good last minute unplanned :)

This wasn't as great as I hoped...I wanted the zucchini, squash, mushrooms but didn't know what to do with them
some whole wheat pasta and I was trying to stay away from the whipping cream..I should have just stuck with it..the butter and cream and parmesan..YUM!!!! but hey..I tried.... :/

I also tried to bake turkey bacon :/ I set off the smoke alarm :/

I had leftover zucchini, squash and mushrooms and threw them in eggs the next morning..YUM!

but THIS!!!! OH YUMMMY! mostly AVOCADO, some beans and lots of Pico de Gallo.Y U M!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment