Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sophia giddy about holding her friend's baby girl :)
The bags behind her were one of the games we played at the shower..
you had to guess what was in each lettered bag that spelled out
B A B Y S H O W E R

Got caught being obnoxious..thanks a lot Amy!

The prizes the ladies could choose from when they won a game :)

Sophia and some of her best friends through the years

we were trying to watch a VHS video that my girlfriend brought from her baby shower 16 years prior
we did a WORDS OF WISDOM FOR NEW MOMMY and
my girlfriend asked me if I remembered what I said at hers....
such a LONG story but Sophia had got her head stuck in a chair when she was 2 so I told my friend to not take her child somewhere with chairs that heads could get stuck in...oh my gosh..it's on video and I was so embarrassed at what I saw!

the timed word scramble..I think I stressed the guests out :P lol

My gift to Kiley :)

It is my ever so dramatic recorded reading of THAT'S WHAT GRANDMAS DO :)

Kiley's blessings :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment