Saturday, July 14, 2012

it's a GRAB A POPCORN long one

So there was this Radio Flyer rocking horse at "thee" Consignment shop, Thursday. I was there with Sophia, her Alex, who we call Boy Alex, and Kiley. It was $30. Boy Alex wanted it soooo much for his sweet Kiley...and even got in line with it and decided last minute that $30 was too much to pay for the horse. I was so proud of him and so sad for him at the same time, he reaaaaally wanted it. :)
We get in the van and Sophia was like "I cannot believe you were going to pay $30 for that horse!:P Now if it was $15..I could see that :)" and Boy Alex was so cute...he was like "I was just envisioning Kiley sitting in it watching Backyardigans" aaawwwww
Late Thursday night....when Sophia and my girl Alex were here visiting...Sophia remembered that toys were 50% off Thursday through Saturday and that horse is a TOY!!!!
SO my yesterday morning started as MISSION GET BOY ALEX AND KILEY THAT HORSE!
LOL
So yes, Friday morning in the summertime, I wake my children and say "get in the shower, we have somewhere to be!" It is soooo cracking me up now.
well, Sophia ended up calling me as I was walking out the door so I asked her if she wanted me to come get her for this mission and she says "Yes! You do not need to buy that horse :), I'll get it! :)"
 :) I said" I am walking out now, you have however many minutes to get ready" I hear "ohshoot" She's so cute. I can see her running around like "oh crap oh crap" and I am feeling for her because it's hard enough to get oneself ready fast but adding a 5 month old to the mix, well, we have all been there. :)
I get one mile down the road, notice I need fuel so I pull in to the gas station and she texts me "READY!" I don't know why that was sooo stinking cute and endearing to me...but it was. :P
SO at the rate I am telling this story...it would be another month before it would be over because that was 9am..and I didn't catch a breath til 6:30....
I had woke up totally tired and sore but it didn't matter how crappy I felt, I was on cloud nine and felt like I was in a dream, that Alex had actually come back. I wanted to have a party.
I totally understand how the Prodigal Son's Father felt...
So we grab Sophia and Kiley
Go through McDonald's for breakfast
Get to the consignment store and Sophia gets THE HORSE :) :) :) :) and hangers so she can consign clothes
we go back to Sophia's so she can get her car and she brings boxes of clothes over so she can get them ready at my house and we can all hang out. :)
we went to the grocery store and bought a box of brownie mix, a gallon of chocolate milk, and angel food cake, some kiwi and bananas :P, some whipped cream...oh yea, we were having a party :P
oh, can't forget the cans of Superchill root beer and Cream soda (as I drool....I looooove cream soda)
Alex ended up coming over and bringing her boyfriend, can you guess his name?
 Zach! So we have my Alex, Sophia's boy Alex, my Zack, and now Big Zach :) :) :) :) :)
Super Fun! :)
I cannot tell you how awesome it was, just hanging out in my living room....I had all 6 kids home at the same time! I wish I would have got a picture!!!!! But, it was big Zach's first visit and I mainly focused on him. He's very nice. He's heading off to college August 15th...he wants to be a surgeon but he's not sure on what yet. He said when he dissected a cat, he enjoyed all of it. *gross* :):):):):)
After our company left, I had to high tail get the girls ready..they both had sleepovers at friends houses....
Got them dropped off, got home, saw Mike, sat on the couch and ZZZZZZZZZZZZ..there it was. I was done for the night! I did wake up when Siler came in asking for socks because Mike was outside watching Zack skateboard. Zack is getting better every day. He's so cute!
Siler ended up not staying out long and came in to "snuggle with Mama".(he says it so cute!)
Then Zack and Mike came in and we ended up all watching a movie from Netflix called Babysitters Beware. and then I officially got to call it a night....:)

Not sure if this is supposed to be awful and embarrassing...but we polished off the whole pan of brownies, the whole gallon of chocolate milk, the whole angel food cake and the whole can of Redi Whip....6 of us! Shaking my head...:P
we will be having fruits and veggies today! Parties over :P (I saw a picture yesterday that said something about Life Expectancy being longer if veggies smelled like bacon..LOL)

Wow, I haven't blogged like that in a long time. It was nice spending my morning with you. :) ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment