Saturday, November 26, 2011

I had a dream that Mike and I , on the side, were selling dog medicine...
it wasn't on our own...somebody hired us to do it out of our house for them, so I guess we were just dispensing it?
They gave me a stainless steel coffee cup and a commercial pepper grinder as a welcome aboard gift.

Then I was walking down an outside sidewalk/hotel hallway, drinking a smoothie (that very well might have had some dog meds crushed into it?) and a cop was going to pull me over [on foot] for having an open food container. I walked up and threw it into, what I thought was a trashcan, but it was a food counter. That food counter was a smoothie place but they didn't have a back wall..it was another carpeted hotel hallway....so when I met up with someone and was walking down the hallway...my cup that I threw, that now looked like a bunch of bay leaves(?) or sea weed(?!) LOL!!!!,  was on the floor and I , knowing it was mine, acted appalled at WHO WOULD THROW THIS IN A HALLWAY?!

I watched Last Holiday before bed and had some chips and salsa. The carpeted hotel could have been from the movie...

I know there more to the dream..because I was visiting with Lynette Hawley and a big dog was chasing my boys, but I think I had 4 boys instead of 2. The boys were in line to get fast food but they couldn't see Siler so he didn't get any and the brothers didn't realize that he hadn't got any :( and Mike wanted to take a break from dispensing dog meds (we had not had ONE customer) so he went and sat on a back screened porch..I think it was mine growing up? and he had a beer.

 I don't have any more details on that but I can see myself somewhere else, like maybe a pizza place and I am looking at build a bear doll clothes???

The doll clothes could be because I told my friend that I hope Zack and Siler get these Hand of Hope bears from Joyce Meyer ministries...they were free with donation but limited supply and I had told my girlfriend that maybe someday I would let someone take them for their birthday or something to pick out one outfit...I honestly think the bear would be more sweet without clothes so maybe I will figure out a way to tell them apart without clothes..(I just woke up and I am mindless babbling...I am going to make some coffee now)

No comments:

Post a Comment