Friday, November 25, 2011

"black Friday"

I went for my first walk today :)
I should just copy and paste my Facebook status here ..LOL!!!!
I think everyone who reads this is my friend on Facebook :)
but then again..I don't see everyone's posts on FB so I will say again. :P

I have my check up appt Monday :) I am so excited..I need step by step instructions on what I am supposed to be doing now. Can I lift the milk gallon yet? How about a laundry basket?
One of my friends said I am supposed to wait the whole 6 weeks to lift stuff....I don't remember..so to play it safe, I will wait until Monday :)

Sam and Mia want to have a Christmas party here for a bunch of their friends....

I have resources on how to have parties, like how to be domestic...
Heavenly Homemakers
Flylady
GOOGLE

It is just NOT me..it's not it's not! and I wish I could just be okay with that.....why can't I just say "no, I am not THAT mom" but they ask me EVERY YEAR. and every year I say maybe, probably, I guess...but I never let them...

not trying to sound all "wgufec8rtr7wtaet76wey8" but I was scared before I went into surgery...I hate being "put under"...fear of not waking up...not for me, but for my kids...if they were older I don't think I would freak as much..
but anyway...I had told myself that if I woke up I would appreciate life and celebrate it LOTS and letting my daughters do this is a part of that....

SO! It doesn't have to be a big deal , right??? They are 8 and 9 year olds and I am sure they aren't going to think anything except HOW FUN IS THIS????

I can simply bake cookies, put some music on...have some ornament making craft laid out for them and a $5 dirty santa....how hard can that be???

I am soooo psyching myself up :)

I have so much more to say but Alexandria keeps texting me asking me to come see her room (she rearranged :P)

See you later :)

1 comment:

  1. You CAN do it!!!! You already have it planned out, now just execute your ideas! I'm here if you need help, I'm like the party mom!

    ReplyDelete