Sunday, November 20, 2011

almost 1am....my sleep patterns have been off the past week.
for those that don't know, I had a hysterectomy last week. Thursday Nov 10th. and my sleep has been weird since. I know it will get back to normal sooner than later :)
Sam is having her first sleepover..it's one girl, not a party. I am not the "sleepover" mom anymore..or at least I am just much more Tame. When Sophia and Alex were younger, I spent ridiculous amounts of $$$ on junk food for the sleepovers and I was sooo involved, like doing their hair and make-up and dress up dresses.  Sam and Mia have no idea the kind of mom I was with their older sisters...they would probably really love to have that mom...maybe I should try it, at least ONE time...maybe for their birthdays in May.
Samantha said she wants to go to Fort Smith for her birthday.
We aren't even to Thanksgiving yet :p

No comments:

Post a Comment