Friday, December 30, 2011

TOTALLY MISC!!!!! This is what happens when I tell my life via camera!


Sam made this mask at school...I love her, she knows I think she is totally talented and stuff but as if it wasn't creepy enough..I thought I would put a stick through the eye :P lol...Mia has made a mask since then and we added it to this one...gotta love coming down first thing in the morning to these :D


YOU KNOW I HATE COOKING AND YOU KNOW I HAVE PICKY PEOPLE...but I was like okay, just throw something together!!!!! I guess I was in the mood for "yellow" foods that night :P with a Mia head on top :P



Mike helped the kids with a double decker train track...I think it was Sam's idea :) I wasn't there and I think Mike took the picture..that looks like his knee and foot..LOL


Oh THAT'S attractive :p
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment