Friday, December 30, 2011

December 9,2011 Girls' Christmas Party :)


Amelia :)



Samantha :)

I don't remember a lot about the girls' pre party..I am sure I was running around stressing out :)
I know I was wishing Mike would get home because the boys really wanted to go play at their friend's house but it wasn't time yet and #$%&*(^%& I don't handle stress well! Amy, MY HERO! showed up and sat and played with the boys and calmed them right down...I should have called her sooner :D



PARYTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Amy, Nikki, me, Sophia, and her friend Lauren
These 4 girls SAVED THE PARTY!!!!
Amy and Nikki totally helped organize the craft for the girls...there were 11 of them
Sophia ran last minute errands for me and Lauren told me about the "WRIGHT family" story
I had the girls each bring a gift but I wasn't sure how I was going to handle the exchange...
the "wright family" is a story told that starts with everyone in a circle holding their gift...when you say "wright/right" it goes to the right and "left"..you get the idea..it is so funny to watch the presents flying :)
I had taken pictures of each girl individually when they arrived and I had sent Alexandria to get them printed while we did the exchange and craft...we never ended up actually putting the pictures on the "ornaments" they made..but they got to go home with a picture anyway :) Now that the party is LONG over, I should have got a GROUP picture :P lol I am learning :)
YES, I KNOW THE DATE IS WRONG!!!! :P
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment