Sunday, September 11, 2011

Yo! Yo! YO YO!!!! I am FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! :) Oh MY Goodness!!!! It felt soooo wonderful to wake up this morning and know that I am FREEEEEEEE!!!!!!! This is the most wonderful feeling! and I don't even know if I passed yet! :P Iwill find out in FOUR to SIX weeks! But whatever!!!!! I don't have to study again for a while! :D

My body is soooo sore this morning..I had no idea what I was getting into yesterday. It was pretty much 5 hours of muscle resistance training..like lifting weights but THANKFULLY without the weights. :P but I don't know..I faked it and contracted my muscles pretty awesome...ouch ouch ouch. :)

:) Well, I am going to take 30 minutes and see how much stuff I can catch up on with ya'll! Then it's off to church and then it's FOOTBALL time! and I am sooo excited I get to watch the game without a textbook and study guide in my lap! (that is how I watched preseason.:P) gotta run! smoochies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment