Wednesday, September 14, 2011

:) It's raining here today..totally chilly :)

Siler and I went to the consignment store today to get some warm clothes for the boys....
I do not shop for the girls without the girls anymore. :)

confession. The kids had dress up clothes...they never picked them up...in one of my "I HATE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AND IF I HAVE TO PICK UP ONE MORE THING THAT I DID NOT BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH" streaks..I got rid of ALL OF IT! Zach just saw the halloween picture from last year and was like "I want to wear that"..his little ninja outfit... :'( you know.....that thing was soo thin, I could have folded it and put it in an envelope for heaven's sake..BUT I got rid of it
confession #2...I paid $9 today for a ninja outfit...I don't think I paid that last year...and I definitely didn't pay that for any article of clothing for the boys...
*sigh* whatcha gonna do?

A girl just left...we practiced some ZUMBA..I am gross sweaty and I need to go get the kids from school and get them ready for church tonight. choir.
Sam is going to be on the kids worship team on Sunday mornings :) Mia isn't old enough yet. But Mia is going to be in the Creative Movement team again this year. Sam was super torn between the two of those but a lady specifically told Sam she thought of her for the praise team so that helped her make her decision. :)
Zach and Siler are also in choir. :)
They are MY boys. Yesterday, Zach was telling us he doesn't like art because all you do is draw and it takes so long. but he loves music...I felt so super warm and fuzzy inside when I heard that. :D
and Siler......whenever I am listening to my ZUMBA music...there is always a fun music "bridge" in the music and he always smiles really big and does a little dance to it :) again, warm fuzzies!
I don't know if they will appreciate this knowledge when they get older but.......:D

My girlfriend has turned me onto www.pinterest.com Don't go unless you have time. It's lovely.
I don't know how to use it yet, but I love it. :D

Siler just woke up from a nap on the couch and I let him sleep in undies...I can be such a dumdum sometimes. :/

I hope your day is sunny with a high of 75 :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment